


We live for the summer in our house and it has finally arrived... We just returned from our BIG Swenson Family Reunion and it was so fun and soooo HOT! We went to the Bees game on the 4th, FUN! Amanda loved to play with Aunt Kris's hair!
We look forward to it all year and are so sad that it is over so fast.. We had so much fun and miss all you Swenson's already..




3 comments:
OMH! I LOVE your new background! Totally cute!
And I love the dresses you and Mel have been doing! I want some for Cyd!
I keep telling Mel you two need to sell these! Non-domesticated moms such as myself would TOTALLY buy them!
Precious!
Hey you! Long time no see. I found your blog on Lisa's. How the heck are you?? Your kids are adorable!!!
Sorry I didn't tell you who this is. This is Lyndsey, we used to be neighbor's in Sandy. Kenzie was in your preschool class.
Post a Comment