I just wanted to say how thankful I am today for my wonderful family and friends, and pug, and I am thankful for the SUMMER!!! When you are done reading this, post a comment and tell me what you are thankful for. Love all!
I am thankful for swimming lessons. It has totally kept my kids occupied while they have been off track. I am also thankful for my big blow up slide!!! I am also thankful for blogs so I could keep in touch with my long lost friends!!!
We consist of 3 adorable children, Jacob 11, Sara 9, and Amanda 5 and Dave and I have been married for 14 years...WOW! Oh and we can't forget the 2 dogs, Tosha a German Shepherd and Zoey our FAT Pug!!!
3 comments:
I'm thankful for EDWARD! Oh, and Stephenie Meyer for creating him!
He He He!
I am thankful for swimming lessons. It has totally kept my kids occupied while they have been off track. I am also thankful for my big blow up slide!!! I am also thankful for blogs so I could keep in touch with my long lost friends!!!
I am thankful for my iced coffee today, without which I couldn't make it through work...lol!
Love ya!
Post a Comment