Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Day of School





It was the first day of school on Wednesday. We are at the brand new St. Andrew's Catholic Elementary School. I am teaching Pre-K, computers and PE. The school is just beautiful and amazing. The kids love the new school and have made allot of new friends. I love that they have to wear uniforms and they look so dang cute in them. The first day Sara was not excited because she was not frilly enough but we added the big bow, plus she was much better when she got to school and everyone was in the same thing. I love the whole staff, we are so lucky to have such a great group of teachers, staff, Father Francisco and our principle Sr. Karla is amazing, she has pulled a rabbit out of the hat several times.
Well thought I would update you all, hope everyone is great. Miss you!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations on the new job! Sounds like a perfect job for you! I'm really excited for you and wish you the best! Love ya! Melissa

Natalee said...

Looks like so much fun! And that's awesome you are where the kids are at!

They look so cute in their uniforms! I am so excited for Jaxon and Cydnee to start in their new schools and for them to have their uniforms as well!

Good luck with your new teaching role! You'll be great!