I know it's been a while but I have been getting all my homework done and getting ready to go back to work. I am excited but nervous to start back to work out of the house for the first time in 10 years. AAHHHH!!!
Well I just want everyone to know I have finished Breaking Dawn and OH MY GOSH!!!!!! it so good, I couldn't sleep last night after I finished it. It was so AWSOME!!!
Anyway, the kids are actually looking forward to starting their new school and I am too.
Hope everyone is great, comment and let me know whats up.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Going back to work??? Where?? That sounds fun.
Nothing new here. We need to do lunch!!!
Love ya
I am so excited for you! You are an amazing woman and I hope you know how much I admire you! Your students are going to be so very lucky to have you as their teacher! I'm sorry that I am not going to be here to help you with your classroom, I was really looking forward to that! I love you, Sis!
Sisters by fate, friends by choice!
Love you Forever!
I am reading Breaking Dawn now, and I can't put it down!! A new job, huh? Fun! Where?
Post a Comment