Tuesday, September 9, 2008

AAHHH, 5 seconds!

WOW it has been a while, sorry. This working thing is really hard to get used to. Everything is good, the kids love school, I love work (although after not working out of the house for so long, it is a big adjustment).. This past weekend the whole family went to the first U of U football home game. Dave and I have had season tickets for the last 4 years and the games are so fun, but it was the first time we were able to take the three kids. It was so much fun to have them all with us. Amanda had never been to a game before, she was so excited that the second she woke up on Saturday morning she put on her University of Utah sweatshirt. Although the game wasn't until 6:00 P.M. she would not take it off. My parents loved having the kids with us also, Grandma and Grandpa got a kick out of watching the girls cheer (scream) and seeing how Jacob is so into the game just like his Dad. GO UTES!
Well that is all the exciting news for now. I hope everyone is doing great, MISS YOU ALL!!!!

2 comments:

Mel Dawn said...

UGH! I miss you guys so much! I am so sorry I didn't get a chance to see you this week while I was up there for a couple days, well, more like one day. Kiss the kids for me!!!

Love ya sis!

Natalee said...

So Cute...Even if you are Ute Fans!
Go Cougars!