Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Amanda's Pre-K 3 Graduation





Amanda had her 3 year old preschool graduation today, yes they had a graduation from pre K-3. But it was very cute, the teacher's made them little diploma's and scrapbooks of work they did and pictures of them in class. Amanda was funny she kept making me take pictures of her with her little friends she made in class. And my cute friends Julie and Collen(the kids Godparents)of course we had to get a picture of her with them...
I wish all the kids were out of school..... But I don't wish they were a year older, I swear time goes by TOO fast. I wish I could have my babies back to being babies again and know how fast time would go by, I would not take any of the time for granted... Life is just too precious!
XO XO Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy crap!!
I can't belive that she is so big. I swear it was just yesterday that Annie was graduating from your preschool. Time Flies!! I remember that you wouldn't go to the movies with us cause Amanda was such a crazy baby. Fun times. I miss you!!!