
Oh my gosh we have totally transformed our front yard... I wish we had before and after pics. Dave, myself and all 3 kids worked our butts off and have made our front yard so awesome. Thanks to Dave's awesome eye for plants and his muscle our front yard is finally looking beautiful. It doesn't even look like the same house. Dave started by ripping out everything and we started from scratch, well scratch would have been easier than what we had to work with. Now we have to start in the back and I know Dave with transform that also. The kids are so cute helping, I got them all gardening gloves and their own little pot that we planted flowers in so the can watch them grow and when they get big they will plant them in the garden. Jacob likes to do exactly what Dad does including trying to lift the wheelbarrow full of rocks and weeds dumping it and hurting himself. Sara likes to just get muddy but she gets allot done when you show her something to do. And Amanda likes to water everything including the dogs because "they need water too". So do I have any volunteers to help transform our back yard?????
Well that is all for now..... XO XO XO




No comments:
Post a Comment