My sister is making me start a blog, this is all new to me but it should be fun. So here begins my blog, check back as I add new things and pictures of my cute family.
Mel's friend Nat here! I saw your link on her Blog. Her blog and subsequently your blog are my fault. I started one and it "inspired" Mel to do one too! But I'm glad because I got the chance to see your adorable kids! I can't believe Jacob and Sarah! All three are just so cute! And great blog! Hope all is well with you! :-)
We consist of 3 adorable children, Jacob 11, Sara 9, and Amanda 5 and Dave and I have been married for 14 years...WOW! Oh and we can't forget the 2 dogs, Tosha a German Shepherd and Zoey our FAT Pug!!!
1 comment:
Hey Amy...
Mel's friend Nat here! I saw your link on her Blog. Her blog and subsequently your blog are my fault. I started one and it "inspired" Mel to do one too! But I'm glad because I got the chance to see your adorable kids! I can't believe Jacob and Sarah! All three are just so cute! And great blog! Hope all is well with you! :-)
Post a Comment