Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day




I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.. I sure did, I was able to spend the whole day with my kids and husband. For dinner we had the Schultz clan over and we had so much fun just hanging out and talking. Grandpa played basketball with Jacob and Zack, and then Uncle Jer and Dave went out and schooled the boys. I guess it's not all fair cuase Uncle Jer can reach the net. Aunt Kris and Grandma jumped on the tramp with the girls, that is a work out!!!
It was such a nice and relaxing day. Thanks to all...

1 comment:

Mel Dawn said...

Hey Sis,
I love that your blog is so dang cute! Thanks for having us all over for mother's day, it was so wonderful! The perfect ending for my day! I love you so much and am so grateful for you and your example. I hope I am as good a mom as you are!

XOXO